El Paso will continue to see warm weather before our next cold front brings a slight cool down Friday.
This front will produce breezy to windy conditions Thursday and the cool air will filter in Friday, bringing temperatures down to the upper 60s.
Temperatures are expected to once again rise to the 70s this weekend, before a stronger cold front arrives Sunday into Monday.
This cold front will produce breezy to windy conditions Sunday and drop afternoon highs to the low 60s Monday.
Afternoon highs are expected to quickly rebound to the mid 70s by Thursday of next week.
Stay safe and weather aware with KTSM 9 News on air an online.
- Governor signs historic recreational marijuana bill into law
- EPPD responding to SWAT situation in West El Paso
- El Paso Live bringing hours of fun and non-stop laughter to the borderland
- Airbnb removing 1-night home listings for July 4 weekend to discourage large parties
- Perches Funeral Homes offering an alternative to cremated remains