El Paso is expecting a hot and humid afternoon as we continue to see moisture present in our area.
Storm chances will be slim, but that doesn’t mean you should count them out.
There is a chance we could see an isolated storm over parts of El Paso, capable of producing heavy rainfall, so just be mindful of that and keep an eye on the sky.
Better rain chances return next week.
Stay safe and weather aware with KTSM 9 News on air and online.
- Locomotive steams past San Antonio 2-0, extends unbeaten streak to seven
- NMSU requires vaccines for staff, considering options for students
- Local influencer donates school supplies to elementary school
- Disney employees among those arrested in child predator sting, Florida sheriff says
- Las Cruces Public Schools prepares for first day of school on Monday; what parents need to know