El Paso is about to see back to back cold fronts this week, eventually dropping afternoon highs to the upper 60s.
The first cold front is expected to drop afternoon highs to the low 80s Tuesday. Winds are expected to be breezy to occasionally gusty.
The second cold front is expected to produce strong winds Thursday, with a slight chance of rain that afternoon. Afternoon highs are forecast to drop to the upper 70s Friday.
The third cold front is expected to produce gusty conditions Friday and drop afternoon highs to the upper 60s this coming weekend!
Stay safe and weather aware with KTSM 9 News on air and online.
- N.Y. AG’s office says Trump Organization now under ‘criminal’ investigation
- Vaccinations required for Doña Ana County employees
- Teacher Retirement System months behind in paying benefits to members who died during pandemic
- Local organization collecting fans for those in need
- Social media post about Illinois student assaulted, bullied in gym class goes viral