El Paso will experience another breezy afternoon, before winds subside for the weekend and temperatures slowly warm.
Temperatures will be seasonal Saturday, before slowly warming to the low 70s Sunday.
As a high pressure system settles over our area, temperatures will warm to the 80s, nearing record heat next week!
We haven’t seen record highs since November of last year.
Our next big wind event is expected next week.
Stay safe and weather aware with KTSM 9 News on air and online.
- Menzies no longer a candidate as UTEP begins to finalize coaching search
- “Moderately Windy” Sunday (meaning no dust); Several Dusty Days and Two Cold Fronts Next Week – Your 9-Day Forecast
- Local immigration advocates gather to plead for a change in immigration reforms
- Sun Metro to stage streetcar derailment training on Sunday
- Juarez sanitation crew finds body dumped in garbage can