EL PASO, Texas (KTSM) – The cold front expected to arrive Thursday is expected to drop afternoon highs to the upper 60s, which is quite seasonal for El Paso.
These “cooler” temperatures are expected to stick around for the rest of the workweek and last through the weekend.
A series of cold fronts are expected next week, which could drop our afternoon highs to the upper 50s.
Stay safe and weather aware with KTSM 9 News on air and online.
- Start your Cyber Monday shopping now with these early deals
- Borscht Belt comedian Freddie Roman dies at age 85
- Thousands without power after plane crashes into power lines in Montgomery County
- Pancho Claus set to bring smiles to Rio Grande Valley in Texas this holiday season
- Weather Watcher of the day!
- Early morning shooting at UTEP sends 1 person to hospital, 2 under arrest