El Paso stayed a couple of degrees below the record high of 92 degrees Sunday afternoon.
Unfortunately, this heat is here to stay.
A high pressure system once again takes over the region and warms us to record heat Monday through Wednesday.
The first cold front is expected to arrive Saturday, producing breezy conditions Friday and Saturday and dropping afternoon highs to the mid 80s.
The second cold front moves in Sunday into Monday producing windy conditions both days and dropping afternoon highs to the upper 70s Monday and low 70s Tuesday.
Stay safe and weather aware with KTSM 9 News on air and online.
- COVID-19 Immunity: How long do antibodies last?
- Postcards From Americans: Texas-based project rounds up letters to the President
- Turkey theft brought Thanksgiving Day trouble for small business in East Alabama
- El Paso area home to one of the first Thanksgivings
- NMSU set to open 2020-21 season against NAIA power Arizona Christian