El Paso set a new record high of 90 degrees Monday afternoon, staying more than 10 degrees above average.
More record heat is in the forecast through Thursday, before two cold fronts track our way.
The first cold front is expected to produce breezy conditions Thursday and Friday, as it is expected to arrive Friday.
This cold front is expected to only drop afternoon highs to the low 80s Friday afternoon.
The second cold front is expected to arrive Monday, producing windy conditions Sunday through Tuesday.
Unlike the first cold front, this one is expected to drop afternoon highs to the upper 70s Monday, then low 70s Tuesday and Wednesday of next week.
Stay safe and weather aware with KTSM 9 News on air and online.
- COVID-19 Immunity: How long do antibodies last?
- Postcards From Americans: Texas-based project rounds up letters to the President
- Turkey theft brought Thanksgiving Day trouble for small business in East Alabama
- El Paso area home to one of the first Thanksgivings
- NMSU set to open 2020-21 season against NAIA power Arizona Christian