El Paso saw rain Thursday evening and rain chances are expected to continue through the weekend.
A low-pressure system from the west is slowly moving east, pumping moisture into our area from the Pacific.
This is what is expected to help bring temperatures to the low 80s Friday, while we see seasonal temperatures this weekend.
We expect fall like weather much of next week as temperatures stay in the low 80s.
Stay safe and weather aware with KTSM 9 News on air and online.
- Man killed after falling of dirt bike in East El Paso drainage canal
- Newsfeed Now: Infrastructure Bill drawing toward possible vote; Decade-long custody battle gives elephant forever home
- Karla’s Monday Forecast on 9: Nearing record highs before a cooldown for the rest of the week
- Child’s skeleton, 3 abandoned siblings found in Texas apartment, sheriff says
- UPDATE: Nov. 6 UTSA-UTEP football game set for evening kick on ESPN2; Miners prep for FAU