El Paso is expecting an increase in cloud cover, which could lead to slight chances for rain Wednesday afternoon.
If we do get an isolated storm to form, the biggest threat would be lightning and strong outflow winds.
Afternoon highs are expected to top out in the 90s Wednesday through the weekend.
Better rain chances are expected Saturday and Sunday, with the possibility of strong storms, capable of producing small hail.
We expect a slight cool down Monday, but afternoon highs are expected to quickly rebound to the 90s Tuesday through much of the following workweek.
Stay safe and weather aware with KTSM 9 News on air and online.
- Celebrating Pride Month in El Paso, advice for those with ‘coming out’ anxiety
- Georgia to review county’s ballot drop box forms from 2020
- AG Merrick Garland announces national strategy to stop domestic terrorism
- 9 years of DACA, Dreamers still wait for path to citizenship
- Ohio city to pay residents $100 to get COVID-19 vaccine