Not only are we expecting the hottest weekend so far this year, we are also adding rain chances to the mix.
We are expecting our first possible 100 degree mark Saturday, followed by rain chances Sunday.
If you have outdoor plans Monday, don’t worry. We expect slightly cooler and drier weather Monday afternoon.
The next storm system is expected Tuesday, with rain chances lasting through Thursday of next week.
Stay safe and weather aware with KTSM 9 News on air and online.
- El Pasoans respond to Vice President’s border trip to El Paso
- Southwest University partners with Instituto Cervantes to promote Spanish culture
- Exclusive 9 day forecast: Triple digit highs continue before a big cool down arrives
- Countless makeshift ladders encountered during daily border-wall sweeps, agents say
- Border Patrol: Cartels telling migrants to fight their way past agents