EL PASO, Texas (KTSM) – El Paso is getting ready for an active workweek weather-wise as rain chances return.
A low pressure system will pump moisture into our area through much of next week, sparking storms each day through at least Thursday.
Monday is expected to be the driest day next week with a slight chance for isolated storms.
Possible storms are not expected to become severe, but some could produce heavy rainfall.
Thanks to the increase in rain chances, temperatures are expected to be slightly below normal going into next weekend.
Stay safe and weather aware with KTSM 9 News on air and online.
- Five takeaways from the Georgia Senate runoff
- Socorro ISD trustee Najera selected to serve on Texas state advocacy board
- Warnock wins Georgia Senate runoff, expanding Democratic majority
- Student loan forgiveness: Millions mistakenly told their debt relief was approved
- UTEP engineering professor selected to lead governing board that oversees El Paso Water
- Former El Paso DA Jaime Esparza confirmed as U.S. attorney for Western District of Texas