Another round of thunderstorms is expected Thursday and Friday afternoon. These storms are slow moving, which could lead to localized flooding.
Make sure to grab those sandbags and have them handy.
A high pressure system is expected to move towards the Four Corners area taking hold of our Borderland region this weekend.
This means temperatures are expected to near triple digits this week and potentially register the century mark next week.
Speaking of next week, we could see strong, widespread storms Tuesday and Wednesday.
Stay safe and weather aware with KTSM 9 News on air and online.
- Upgrades & New Auditorium at Ft. Bliss
- Dozens were sickened after visiting Kansas splash park, CDC says
- What personal data could Amazon get from buying Roomba?
- Utah teacher explains decision to carry gun in classroom
- Griisy915: Meet the Nail Artist putting El Paso on the map!
- Images of California woman allegedly poisoning husband released; restraining order filed