El Paso is expected to see a very slight chance for rain these next few days as moisture begins to dwindle Tuesday.
This is thanks to a high pressure system that is taking over, helping temperatures rise to around 100 degrees each day this week.
We have light winds in the atmosphere, which means whatever storms do form will be slow moving. This means we could see spots of flash flooding.
Frequent lightning and gusty outflow winds are additional threats from possible thunderstorms this week, which also means possible hail.
Stay updated and weather aware with KTSM 9 News on air and online.
- Central Texas Couple Sees Skyhigh Electric Bill
- Woman faces felony charge after Walmart theft turns violent
- COVID coordinator warns pandemic could get worse if US does nothing
- UTEP developing depth at linebacker as it awaits Hayward’s status
- Austin man pleads guilty for involvement in January 6 Capitol riot
- Liz Cheney defeated in Wyoming primary