El Paso saw heavy rainfall and localized flooding Tuesday as a strong storm moved through the area.
Rain chances will decrease Wednesday, as our atmosphere stabilizes. This is not to say we won’t see any rain chances, as East and Central El Paso could see rain tomorrow afternoon.
Rain chances will increase once again Thursday, producing the possibility of another round of severe thunderstorms. Make sure to have your sandbags ready.
Temperatures are also expected to drop, as widespread rain chances increase. Expect highs in the low 90s Thursday through the weekend.
Stay safe and weather aware with KTSM 9 News on air and online.
- New Mexico State plagued By attacking errors in loss to Utah Tech
- Ricardo Pepi scores in 2nd straight match for Groningen
- New Mexico State suffers 21-7 defeat to FIU
- UTEP takes down Charlotte, 41-35, for first-ever win in Eastern Time Zone
- A Much Cooler Workweek; Three Days of T-Showers — Your 9-Day Forecast
- Tap Truck can be rented for all events in El Paso