A high pressure system is expected to take over our area, reducing our rain chances Wednesday through Thursday, with a slight increase Friday.
As the high pressure system retreats east, moisture will begin to filter into our area this weekend, increasing rain chances for our area.
Make sure to grab your sandbags in the chance that heavy rainfall leads to potential localized flooding in your area.
We expect decent rain chances Saturday and Sunday, before slightly backing off Monday.
Stay safe and weather aware with KTSM 9 News on air and online.
- Ferrari recalling 23,555 cars dating back to MY2005 over possible brake failure
- Bolton ’embarrassed’ at ‘low price’ allegedly offered in assassination plot
- GOP scrambles to unify as ‘red wave’ hits obstacles
- Monkeypox spread: 3 things CDC admits we still don’t understand
- ‘Kobe’ tops list of sports-inspired baby names in America
- Beto O’Rourke snaps at heckler over Uvalde shooting: ‘It may be funny to you motherf—–‘