El Paso is expecting to see more rain chances Monday, before beginning to dry out Tuesday and Wednesday.
Temperatures are expected to warm above average into the 90s for much of next week, with rain chances completely drying out Thursday of next week.
Overnight lows are expected to stay primarily in the upper 60s, with a few nights seeing temperatures in the 70s.
Slight chances of rain return next weekend as a cold front begins to approach our area.
Stay safe and weather aware with KTSM 9 News on air and online .
- TxDOT announces upcoming closure of Loop 375 near Beaumont Army hospital
- McCarthy won’t run for Speaker again
- ‘Tectonic shifting’ possible in SCOTUS consumer case
- Vigil held for migrants who drowned crossing from Mexico into Eagle Pass
- Who is the new speaker of the House? It’s complicated
- They’re ‘young punks with guns,’ says South Texas congressman after carjacking in DC