El Paso broke two records Thursday. The record for the coolest afternoon high, topping out at 56°, and the record for the most rainfall on this date, registering .17″ of rain.
Rain is expected to continue in the forecast for one more day, before we begin warming and drying this weekend.
A cold front is expected to track through our area Sunday into Monday, producing 35mph winds Sunday and 25 mph winds Monday.
Afternoon highs are expected to slowly reach the 90s by Thursday.
Stay safe and weather aware with KTSM 9 News on air and online.
- Food for Thought: Dunkably delicious donuts
- 11-year-old girl dies trying to save her puppies from house fire at Florida RV resort, family says
- Top baby names for 2020: Did yours make the list?
- El Paso Electric expects to file rate case this year
- US ranks last in the world for paid time off for new moms