El Paso topped out in the upper 60s Wednesday and we expect to continue seeing this cool weather through Thursday.
Rain chances will continue in the forecast for one more day, before drying out Friday through much of next week.
Temperatures will also begin to warm. We expect to hit the 80s this weekend, as strong winds return Sunday.
We expect highs in the 90s by the end of next week.
Stay safe and weather aware with KTSM 9 News on air and online.
- Local qualifiers for Notah Begay III Tour to be held in Borderland
- Chihuahuas top Isotopes 9-3 for sixth straight win, look to sweep series with Gore on mound Tuesday
- El Paso Fire Department participated in binational hazmat training
- LCPS offering COVID-19 vaccine clinic for students 12 and older
- The El Paso Convention Center expanding hours for COVID-19 vaccines