El Paso is expected to continue to see hot and humid weather with limited rain chances these next few days.
A surge of moisture is expected to return Friday, producing the possibility of heavy rainfall and widespread storms.
Better storm chances return to the forecast next week.
Make sure to have plenty of sand bags handy and be ready for the possibility for more localized flooding.
Stay safe and weather aware with KTSM 9 News on air and online.
- Tokyo records record virus cases days after Olympics begin
- Police responding to train and pedestrian collision in Lower Valley
- Webster Rivas home run lifts Chihuahuas past Isotopes
- Some Borderland students say they feel safe going back to the classroom
- Without the crowd’s roar, Tokyo Olympians search for spirit