El Paso saw an isolated storm roll through the area Monday afternoon, and we expect a repeat Tuesday afternoon.
The remnants of Tropical Storm Nora are expected to make it through the Desert Southwest. While the bulk of the moisture will move through Arizona, there is expected to be enough to produce heavy rainfall and possible flooding in El Paso.
The timing of it all is expected Wednesday and Thursday which means you definitely have time to be prepared and stock up on sandbags.
Rain chances will begin to tapper off Friday and dry out through the weekend.
Stay safe and weather aware with KTSM 9 News on air and online.
- Burges, Chapin, Pebble Hills score big Thursday night wins
- Steady decline in child illnesses across El Paso
- New Mexico COVID-19 update: 725 new cases, totaling 248,075
- Is it safe to get the COVID-19 and flu vaccine at the same time?
- Exclusive 9 day forecast: Rain chances to continue through the weekend