El Paso enjoyed cloudy skies and a gentle breeze Friday afternoon, but soon that will change as storm chances increase Saturday.
Expect strong winds and gusts, with a chance for possible strong storms Saturday.
Moisture will move east of the Borderland, leaving behind partly cloudy skies and warm afternoon highs.
We expect to stay dry Sunday through much of next week.
- Tokyo Olympics allowing only 50% capacity — 10K local fans — in venues
- Celina’s Monday Forecast on KTSM 9 News
- Weather on the go: Moisture starts to build for the first week of summer
- Skeeters score record 24 runs in rout of Chihuahuas
- Former UTEP track stars take unique path to United States Olympic Trials