EL PASO, Texas (KTSM) – Monsoon is in full swing, and El Paso is expecting rain chances every single day this week, with the best chances Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday.
Storms will have the capability of producing heavy rainfall, which in turn could lead to possible flooding.
Make sure to grab your sandbags and be prepared for the possibility of localized flooding.
Temperatures are expected to stay in the mid to low 90s for the next 9 days.
Stay safe and weather aware with KTSM 9 News on air and online.
- Roxy’s Thursday Forecast: More possible flooding
- DRIED UP: Lakes Mead and Powell at epicenter of biggest Western drought in history
- Driver arrested in West El Paso crash, multiple migrants injured
- Ferrari recalling 23,555 cars dating back to MY2005 over possible brake failure
- Bolton ’embarrassed’ at ‘low price’ allegedly offered in assassination plot
- GOP scrambles to unify as ‘red wave’ hits obstacles