El Paso is expected to continue to see warm temperatures and the possibility of isolated storms this weekend.
Moisture is increasing across our area, which means we can expect the possibility of an isolated storm both Saturday and Sunday.
Remnants of Tropical Storm Nora could make its way into the Borderland area as early as Wednesday.
If this feature holds, we could see heavy rainfall and possible flooding next week.
Stay safe and weather aware with KTSM 9 News on air and online.
- 24-hour hunger strike underway to raise money to feed Las Cruces residents in need
- Pickleball: Nothing to do with pickles, but everything to do with fun
- Walker returns to Franklin sideline ahead of 9 Overtime Game of the Week
- Live Active El Paso invites community to a dog-friendly 3K walk this weekend
- Powerball jackpot soars to $523 million