El Paso is expecting one more day of calm weather, before we see an increase in moisture and rain chances.
Strong storms expected Friday, with the possibility of heavy rainfall this weekend.
This means you definitely want to make sure you take the necessary precautions to protect your home before the rain.
With nearly 8inches of rain so far this year, El Paso is very saturated, which means flooding is expected to be a major concern.
Make sure to stay updated with KTSM 9 News on air and online as these storms continue to develop.
- Police responding to train and pedestrian collision in Lower Valley
- Webster Rivas home run lifts Chihuahuas past Isotopes
- Some Borderland students say they feel safe going back to the classroom
- Without the crowd’s roar, Tokyo Olympians search for spirit
- Humanitarian Respite Center at capacity, asks Border Patrol not to drop off any more migrants