EL PASO, Texas (KTSM) – El Paso is expecting to see isolated storms Saturday, capable of producing heavy rainfall and strong gusts.
A weak cold front is expected to kick up rain chances Monday, thus producing possible heavy rainfall.
This means you need to make sure to have plenty of sandbags handy, especially if your neighborhood floods easily.
Temperatures are expected to stay in the low 90s for the next 9 days.
Stay safe and weather aware with KTSM 9 News on air and online.
- Ferrari recalling 23,555 cars dating back to MY2005 over possible brake failure
- Bolton ’embarrassed’ at ‘low price’ allegedly offered in assassination plot
- GOP scrambles to unify as ‘red wave’ hits obstacles
- Monkeypox spread: 3 things CDC admits we still don’t understand
- ‘Kobe’ tops list of sports-inspired baby names in America
- Beto O’Rourke snaps at heckler over Uvalde shooting: ‘It may be funny to you motherf—–‘