El Paso will continue to see dry conditions for one more day, before storm chances return.
Moisture will begin to increase Thursday, producing the possibility of heavy rainfall that afternoon.
We expect widespread storms Saturday and Sunday, producing the threat of severe weather both days.
Storm chances will stay with us through much of next week, so make sure to stay prepared and weather aware as storms begin to develop.
Check in with us, as we will guide you on what to do when severe weather strikes!
- ‘Pressure’s an illusion’: McLaughlin destroys 400m hurdles heat, advances
- Locomotive to host Real Monarchs, home unbeaten streak stands at 16
- Chihuahuas rally for 6-3 win over Sugar Land
- UTEP football opens camp four weeks ahead of season opener vs. NMSU
- NMSU facing “tremendous challenge” this season after not playing in 2020