El Paso is expected to see tropical moisture this week, causing potential heavy rainfall that could lead to flooding.
Rain chances will be high and widespread Tuesday through the weekend.
Make sure to have your sandbags ready this week as we may see localized flooding across several parts around town.
Remember, never try to cross over streets that are flooding as you don’t know if there is a street underneath or a sink hole.
The potential added moisture is expected to cool our afternoon highs to the mid to low 80s.
Stay safe and weather aware with KTSM 9 News on air and online.
- UTEP football leaning on run game after recent success
- Exclusive 9 day forecast: Possible heavy rainfall Wednesday
- UTEP pharmacy school gets nearly $4M in funding to help in battle vs. cancer
- Salvation Army from multiple states responds to help with Hurricane Ian
- Lauterbach donates $20K to UTEP’s Accounting and Information Systems