A high pressure system will take over, producing calm winds, clear skies, and seasonal afternoon highs.
This weather pattern is expected to take over for the rest of the workweek and into the weekend.
A weak cold front will slowly move through the area, which is expected to produce breezy conditions Monday. Temperatures are expected to stay rather seasonal, however.
The next cold front is expected Thursday into Friday of next week. This weather feature is expected to produce storm chances Thursday night into Friday morning. Strong winds are also expected Friday with temperatures dipping into the upper 70s.
Stay safe and weather aware with KTSM 9 News on air and online.
- New Mexico State nips New Mexico 78-76 in heated OT thriller at The Pit
- AFFIDAVIT: Southwest Airlines employee tracked by suspect before murder at the airport
- Exclusive 9 day forecast: Possible first freeze this weekend
- Unvaccinated patients would pay their own hospital bills under new proposal
- UTEP relishes underdog role as it heads into New Mexico Bowl vs. Fresno State