El Paso is expecting clear skies and light winds for much of this week before our next storm system arrives.
An upper wave is expected to produce slight chances for rain Thursday, followed by breezy to borderline windy conditions Friday.
The cold air from the coming cold front is expected to cool afternoon highs to the mid to low 60s this weekend.
Back-to-back windy conditions are expected next week as the next cold front tracks our way.
Stay safe and weather aware with KTSM 9 News on air and online.
- New voting law has some El Paso mail-in ballot applications rejected
- In 3-week isolation, unvaccinated athlete waits for Olympics
- Truck with 100 monkeys crashes, search underway for missing primates
- Texas Military Dept. pushes back against reports of suicide, pay issues with Operation Lone Star troops
- Beto O’Rourke campaign will contact 2M Texans for voting rights education in February