El Paso is expecting pleasant weather for this Labor Day weekend.
There is a chance for a possible storm Saturday through Monday, but the possibilities are very limited.
Temperatures are expected to stay below average and in the upper 80s.
Tropical moisture is expected to impact El Paso later next week, producing potential heavy rainfall, which could lead to potential flooding.
Stay safe and weather aware with KTSM 9 News on air and online.
- Las Palmas Rehabilitation Hospital program director ‘graduates’ from rehab
- NMSU Physical Science Lab receives $2 million
- New fund aims to save animals’ lives in Borderland
- NFL’s J.J. Watt ‘went into AFib,’ had heart shocked
- White Sands to honor Indigenous Peoples’ Day with concert
- These loans no longer qualify for Biden’s student loan forgiveness program