El Paso saw another haboob Thursday afternoon as a storm system moved close to the region.
No rain was registered anywhere in El Paso, except for a few drops in Santa Teresa, enough to dirty your car.
There is another chance for possible storms Friday, with the possibility of small hail and strong winds.
The best chance for storms is expected in the late afternoon/early evening hours Friday, before clearing out late Saturday morning.
Temperatures are expected to remain in the low 90s through at least Sunday, before strong winds return Monday as a cold front drops afternoon highs to the mid 80s Tuesday.
Stay safe and weather aware with KTSM 9 News on air and online.
- Single vehicle collision in East El Paso causes electricity outage
- Vice president Harris talks about voting rights with Texas lawmakers
- Virus relief again available to immigrants, elderly in New Mexico
- Free Father’s Day Celebration concert planned by El Paso Parks
- Protecting yourself against utility scams with El Paso Water