El Paso is expecting one more day of possible afternoon storms, before we see a break from the rain chances this week.
Moisture is expected to move out of the area as early as Tuesday evening, keeping El Paso rather dry for the next several days.
We haven’t seen the end of the monsoon just yet though. We expect the return of rain chances this weekend.
The end of monsoon is officially Sept. 30th, so we still have a ways to go.
Stay safe and weather aware with KTSM 9 News on air and online.
- Andrea’s Tuesday Forecast on 9: Sweater weather this week as a cold front arrives
- Chasing his dreams: UTEP’s Cowing one of top receivers in college football
- Exclusive 9 day forecast: A big drop in temperatures expected this week
- DEA warns of ‘alarming increase’ in fake prescription pills containing fentanyl
- R. Kelly found guilty in sex trafficking trial