The first cold front, which arrived Wednesday, brought breezy to windy conditions and nothing else. But a much stronger cold front is expected to bring us a taste of winter this weekend.
This next cold front is expected to arrive Saturday, dropping afternoon highs to the upper 50s along with breezy conditions. Once the winds subside and the cold air filters in, temperatures are expected to drop to the upper 40s on Sunday.
Light rain is also a possibility throughout Sunday, although frozen precipitation for El Paso is not very likely.
Stay safe and weather aware with KTSM 9 News on air and online.
- Texas has cheapest average gas price in US; El Paso gas prices highest in state
- Canutillo ISD’s Financial Services Department wins award
- VIDEO: TITULARES DE KTSM 9 NEWS CON RUBEN OLAGUE
- EP Locomotive tickets go on sale Friday
- IDEA Horizon Vista hosting free COVID-19 vaccine clinic for children 5 & up