El Paso is definitely warming and is expected to reach the 70s, before our next cold front makes its way into the Borderland area.
Expect above average temperatures Saturday, but once the cold front starts tracking our way, strong winds are expected to take over Saturday evening.
This cold front is expected to drop afternoon highs to the low 60s Sunday and Monday, before we quickly warm to the 70s Tuesday and Wednesday.
Spring weather is back!
Stay safe and weather aware with KTSM 9 News on air and online.
- Girl seriously injured after Northeast shooting on Saturday morning
- Miners conclude spring football with physical spring game
- One year after first COVID-19 death in El Paso, city leaders and health experts reflect
- NMSU filmmaker students looking for donations for transitional living community
- Exclusive 9 day forecast: Pleasant weekend, before next cold front arrives