Windy conditions are expected once again Thursday, as the next cold front moves through our area.
This cold front isn’t expected to bring a big cool down, but we do expect 25mph winds Thursday afternoon.
A high pressure system is expected to take over the region Friday and through much of next week.
Stay safe and weather aware with KTSM 9 News on air and online.
- El Paso Police Department provides tips for celebrating a safe Halloween
- El Paso ISD expands Community Schools Program to Jefferson feeder pattern
- Franklin’s Cameron Byrd named Built Ford Tough Texas 6A Player of the Week
- GECU Foundation Scholarship motivates trio of Hunt School of Dental Medicine Students
- Netflix codes to help you find the best scary movies for Halloween 2021