El Paso’s afternoon highs continue to warm as a high pressure system takes over.
A cold front is expected to move through the region Friday into Saturday, producing strong winds Friday and much cooler weather Saturday.
This cold front is expected to produce rain chances Saturday afternoon with breezy conditions.
Afternoon highs are once again expected to warm to the low 60s through much of next week.
Stay safe and weather aware with KTSM 9 News on air and online.
- New voting law has some El Paso mail-in ballot applications rejected
- In 3-week isolation, unvaccinated athlete waits for Olympics
- Truck with 100 monkeys crashes, search underway for missing primates
- Texas Military Dept. pushes back against reports of suicide, pay issues with Operation Lone Star troops
- Beto O’Rourke campaign will contact 2M Texans for voting rights education in February