Get ready for a very hot weekend in El Paso as highs rise above 100 degrees.
A high pressure system over the area is expected to keep temperatures in the low 100s, nearing record highs this weekend.
Moisture is going to be limited in our area over the weekend thanks to the same high pressure system that is heating up our afternoon highs.
Breezy conditions may occasionally bring moisture into the area but rain chances are likely to be low to moderate during next week.
Stay safe and weather aware with KTSM 9 News on air and online.
- Scheduled road closures for I-10 Connect project for Aug. 14-20
- Texas man accused of flying drone over prison to deliver drugs, contraband
- Las Cruces aims to be the top Dawgs in 2022 with young squad
- What is the Espionage Act?
- Hot & (Fairly) Dry Sunday & Monday; Tropical, Heavy Rain Threat Starts Tuesday — Your 9-Day Forecast
- State of Texas: Some Uvalde officers did not get active shooter training