El Paso is expected to potentially match record highs these next few days.
Highs are expected to near triple digits Friday and Saturday, before a cold front arrives Monday, dropping temperatures to the upper 80s Tuesday and Wednesday, just in time for the first day of fall.
Rain chances are expected to return Friday of next week, as afternoon highs slowly begin to rebound to the low 90s.
Stay safe and weather aware with KTSM 9 News on air and online.
- Court attorney temporarily shuts down West El Paso massage parlor for alleged illegal activity
- UTEP bounces back to sweep UAB on Saturday afternoon
- Las Cruces High band equipment stolen in Albuquerque ahead of competition; Loss tops $200k
- New Mexico State enters C-USA realignment rumors as UTEP affirms place in league
- Gas price pains: El Paso gas prices jump 32 cents/gallon in one week