Temperatures are expected to warm to the low 80s Tuesday, nearing the record high of 86 degrees.
As a cold front approaches, winds are expected to strengthen Tuesday and drop afternoon highs to the upper 60s Wednesday.
Things will settle and clear Thursday through much of next week.
As it stands right now, I am very happy to report that Easter Sunday is looking very nice with calm winds and warm afternoon highs! I hope I don’t jinx it!
Stay safe and weather aware with KTSM 9 News on air and online.
- USDA extends free school meals through June 2022
- Newsfeed Now: Uber driver attacked in Florida; House prepares for Washington D.C. statehood vote
- UT to require Longhorn Band to play the ‘Eyes of Texas’ but will create a new band for those who oppose song
- Lawmakers propose massive student loan cancellation and free college plan
- COVID-19 update: 137 new cases, 2 deaths