El Paso will once again see a slight chance for rain Thursday before we dry out and expect afternoon highs to warm near record highs this week.
A high pressure system will take over the region and warm highs to the upper 90s, nearing, if not matching, record highs Friday through Sunday.
A backdoor cold front is expected to arrive just in time for the first day of fall, which is forecast to cool afternoon highs to the upper 80s.
Stay safe and weather aware with KTSM 9 News on air and online.
- Citing federal mandate, NMSU system requires COVID-19 vaccines for all employees
- AAA Texas: El Paso tops state for gas prices; Lone Star prices 2nd lowest in U.S.
- Biden announces ‘historic’ deal, asks Democrats for votes
- 100 Days out from Beijing Olympics
- Mitt Romney dresses as Ted Lasso for Halloween