El Paso is expected to near record highs this weekend, thanks to a high pressure system taking hold of the area.
Highs are expected to reach 108 degrees, just in time for Father’s Day, this would match the record high on that date.
Storm chances return to the forecast Monday through the beginning of next week.
Stay safe and weather aware with KTSM 9 News on air and online.
- Tokyo records record virus cases days after Olympics begin
- Police responding to train and pedestrian collision in Lower Valley
- Webster Rivas home run lifts Chihuahuas past Isotopes
- Some Borderland students say they feel safe going back to the classroom
- Without the crowd’s roar, Tokyo Olympians search for spirit