El Paso expects warm and calm weather as we wrap up the first week of 2022.
A high pressure system takes over the region, warming afternoon highs near the 70s Friday and Saturday.
The next cold front is to arrive Sunday, dropping afternoon highs to the mid 50s Monday of next week.
The next storm system is expected to produce rain chances Tuesday through Thursday of next week.
Stay safe and weather aware with KTSM 9 News on air and online.
- Breyer announces retirement from Supreme Court
- ‘The Great Resignation’ is here: 6 in 10 have already written letter for day they quit their job
- Roxy’s Wednesday Forecast on 9: Comfortable seasonal temperatures for today in the low 60s☀️ – Overall nice chilly, sunny day – Before that cold front moves in on Friday🥶
- McDonald’s adding 4 ‘hacked’ sandwiches to menu, including Crunchy Double and Hash Brown McMuffin
- Bills-Chiefs is most-watched TV program since Super Bowl