EL PASO, Texas (KTSM) – El Paso’s cold front is going to bring in cold, dry air Friday, dropping afternoon highs to the low 60s.
That would be a near 20 degree drop from Thursday’s high of 79 degrees.
This cold front is expected to continue bringing breezy to windy conditions Friday with sustained winds of 15-20mph coming out of the west.
Our weather will warm and clear this weekend.
Stay safe and weather aware with KTSM 9 News on air and online.
- Former Tennessee sheriff recalls ‘Cocaine Bear’ case
- Homeowners looking to move are eyeing cities in this state
- When will flu and RSV peak?
- Why Biden is keeping his distance from Georgia’s Senate runoff
- Public invited to find out who will play in Tony the Tiger Sun Bowl game
- Two men terrorized Cincinnati district bar with guns after being thrown out earlier