El Paso saw its first Flash Flood Warning this week Tuesday evening as strong storms took over Clint.
More heavy rainfall is expected this week as moisture continues to increase in El Paso.
Make sure to have your sandbags ready as you may need them throughout the week.
Temperatures are expected to drop to the lower 80s for much of the next 9 days.
Stay safe and weather aware with KTSM 9 News on air and online.
- Raymundo J. Peña, former El Paso Bishop, dies at 87
- Texas Senate passes property tax relief, controversial anti-trans bill in 1st week of 3rd special session
- 6-year-old killed on Colorado amusement ride hadn’t been buckled in, investigators say
- Gabby Petito’s mom makes bracelets in daughter’s honor, says ‘celebrate and enjoy life’
- Pennsylvania students charged in alleged plot to attack school on Columbine anniversary