El Paso is expected to see an increase in storm chances this weekend, as we see an increase in moisture.
Storm chances will continue to increase as we make our way into next week.
In fact, there is a possibility of heavy rainfall Monday through Wednesday, so make sure to have those sandbags ready.
Rain chances will quickly begin to decrease Thursday through much of next week.
Stay safe and weather aware with KTSM 9 News on air and online.
- Mexican Soldiers detained after crossing in to U.S. via Bridge of the Americas in El Paso
- Legislators race to avoid government shutdown
- Walmart scrapping layaway, offering ‘buy now, pay later’ program instead
- Salmonella outbreak from unidentified source expands to 29 states; CDC says strain found in takeout container
- #9OT scores, highlights: Week 5