El Paso saw another round of storms Friday afternoon, which produced yet another haboob.
Rain chances will linger into Saturday morning. By Saturday afternoon, we will dry out and warm to the low 90s.
Afternoon highs are expected to stay in the low 90s through Sunday, before cooling to the mid 80s Tuesday. This is thanks to a cold front that is expected to produce gusty conditions Tuesday afternoon.
Overall, highs are expected to be in the mid to upper 80s through much of next week.
Stay safe and weather aware with KTSM 9 News on air and online.
- International Yoga Day El Paso celebration
- Single vehicle collision in East El Paso causes electricity outage
- Vice president Harris talks about voting rights with Texas lawmakers
- Virus relief again available to immigrants, elderly in New Mexico
- Free Father’s Day Celebration concert planned by El Paso Parks