Get ready for summer’s last hurrah this weekend as we could see near record highs.
The good news is that as we approach fall, afternoon highs are expected to drop to seasonal temperatures (86°).
This is all thanks to a backdoor cold front moving in Monday into Tuesday, dropping afternoon highs to the upper 80s both Tuesday and Wednesday.
Fall officially starts Wednesday, September 22.
Stay safe and weather aware with KTSM 9 News on air and online.
- El Paso Firefighter Arrested, Cruelty to Animals Causing Death alleged
- El Paso Police Department provides tips for celebrating a safe Halloween
- El Paso ISD expands Community Schools Program to Jefferson feeder pattern
- Franklin’s Cameron Byrd named Built Ford Tough Texas 6A Player of the Week
- GECU Foundation Scholarship motivates trio of Hunt School of Dental Medicine Students