El Paso will struggle to see any rain these next few days, as moisture is limited.
With clear skies, afternoon highs are expected to warm near triple digits Tuesday and Wednesday.
Our next wave is expected to arrive this weekend, producing a slight chance of storms starting Friday.
Rain chances will be limited and will not be widespread, but if they do form, we can expect the possibility of heavy rainfall.
Make sure to get your sandbags ready and prepare for the possibility of localized and isolated flooding.
Stay safe and weather aware with KTSM 9 News on air and online.
- Burges, Chapin, Pebble Hills score big Thursday night wins
- Steady decline in child illnesses across El Paso
- New Mexico COVID-19 update: 725 new cases, totaling 248,075
- Is it safe to get the COVID-19 and flu vaccine at the same time?
- Exclusive 9 day forecast: Rain chances to continue through the weekend