El Paso is expected to see high winds Friday afternoon as a cold front moves through.
This cold front is expected to produce 35-40 mph sustained winds and 50-60 mph gusts.
The cold air behind the cold front is expected to cool afternoon highs to the low 80s Saturday.
Another cold front is expected to arrive Sunday into Monday, cooling down afternoon highs to the upper 70s Monday.
Breezy to gusty conditions are expected Monday afternoon.
Moisture will increase Tuesday and Wednesday, which means rain chances both days. This would mark the first rainfall of the month!
Stay safe and weather aware with KTSM 9 News on air and online.
- Salado Fire Department: Family found rattlesnakes in pool noodle
- WWE responds after Sasha Banks, Naomi walk out ahead of ‘Monday Night Raw’ main event
- How to get Taco Bell’s Mexican Pizza before its official return
- FDA authorizes booster for children aged 5-11
- ‘The Voice’ winners Girl Named Tom to perform ‘America the Beautiful’ at this year’s Indy 500
- Congress holds first UFO hearing in 50 years