El Paso saw a cold front move through the region, which caused highs winds across the city and the region.
This high wind warning is expected to lift at 6am Wednesday for East El Paso.
Winds are expected to slowly subside Wednesday, peaking between 15-25 mph.
Our weather will then calm, and we expect to see beautiful weather Thursday through the weekend!
Stay safe and weather aware with KTSM 9 News on air and online.
- Bad news for the 2022 hurricane season: The Loop Current, a fueler of monster storms, is looking a lot like it did in 2005, the year of Katrina
- See the 10 cheapest, most expensive US airports to fly from
- How hackers get your password
- Are you smarter than a high schooler? Get paid $1K to see if you can score higher on SAT
- Buying out a car lease: Is it a good idea?
- Teen battling cancer gets career preview from Air Medical Crew